Below you will find a summary of current public health orders and official government announcements, boiled down into one list to help you navigate the sea of new information out there. (Adapted from Bowinn Ma, MLA for North Vancouver’s list). …
Together We Can Build a Better BC
I am pleased to continue serving the Nelson-Creston riding. To me, this means standing up for the rural issues that matter to you. Click here to read my monthly newsletters.
Thank you to everyone for doing your part, whether that’s as a front-line health worker, an essential service worker, or just staying at home and following social distancing guidelines. It is making a difference.
Here are some links to information and resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Health information:
- Visit the BC Centre for Disease Control for up-to-date information, resources and best practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Call 8-1-1 to speak to a health care professional about potential COVID-19 symptoms, or any other health-related concerns.
- Access the online self-assessment tool at any time to check your symptoms and determine if you require further assessment or testing.
- Non-medical information and what your government is doing to support people:
- Visit the BC Government COVID-19 webpage for the latest updates on our government’s response, including provincial health officer orders, and provincial support for individuals and businesses.
- Call 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) for the latest on travel recommendations and social distancing, as well as support and resources from the provincial and federal government. You can also send a text to 604-630-0300.
- Call 2-1-1 or visit bc211.ca if you are a senior needing support, or if you’re a volunteer who is able to provide support.
- Visit the federal government’s webpage for information on federal support for individuals and businesses.
Here is summary of current public health orders and official government announcements, boiled down into one list to help you navigate the sea of new information out there: http://michellemungall.ca/news/covid-19/
News and daily updates on B.C.’s COVID- 19 response: https://news.gov.bc.ca/
My constituency office is currently providing service to people and businesses in [constituency] via phone and email. We can help connect you with the services and support that you need during this challenging time. Please get in touch. Phone 1-877-388-4498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nelson-Creston MLA Michelle Mungall has been appointed Minister of Jobs, Economic Development and Competitiveness. This change is part of the changes to cabinet announced this morning by Premier Horgan that reflect government’s commitment to a strong, sustainable and innovative economy …
This past weekend I had the honour of participating in the Ktunaxa Nation Council’s Qat ‘muk announcement in Cranbrook. After thirty years of resistance to development in the Purcell mountains, I am so very happy to say, JUMBO IS WILD! …